- What we collect about you that is personally identifiable. We collect the information you provide us when you create an account or sign up for emails, newsletters, and notifications, which may include your name, residence/business address, email address, phone number and password.
- Other data we collect, which is not personally-identifiable. We may collect information regarding use of the site, such as login information, computer-related information (browser type you used, your Internet Protocol address, last URL visited, and the date and time of day of your login), often referred to as “cookies.” “Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable us to remember information you provided so you don’t have to reenter it each time you visit the site. Cookies also enable us to connect you with your information. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. You will not be able to use some of the features if the cookies feature on your browser is disabled.
- How we use PI and other data. We use the information we gather to send requested emails, newsletters, notifications or information, enhance the experience of using the site, to understand how our site is used, to communicate with our users about information relating to the site, to investigate and verify proper conduct at the site, and for the security, integrity, quality improvement, and monitoring of the site. We will not send you unsolicited emails. We use data in the aggregate for our business purposes, but we do not use it in a manner that allows identification of an individual user.
- Nondisclosure of PI. We will not disclose your PI to third parties without your permission unless required by law.
- Contact. Please send us any questions and/or comments you may have.
Burke Fossee III
32100 Telegraph Road
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
Dated: February 8, 2015
- Copyright and Trademark. All content included on the Universal Mirror website at www.universalmirror.com, such as text, articles, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, artwork, video, audio, music, podcasts, digital downloads, data compilations, and all other content, information and materials (“Content”) is the property of Universal Mirror or its suppliers or advertisers and protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws. No part of this website may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way for commercial purposes, without the prior express written permission of Universal Mirror.
- Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may link to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by Universal Mirror. Universal Mirror is not responsible for the content of those sites. Universal Mirror is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Universal Mirror of those sites.
- Information. All Content is provided for your own personal use and for your enjoyment or entertainment. You alone will bear the sole responsibility for evaluating the merits and/or risks associated with use of Content obtained on or through this website before making any decisions based on such Content Universal Mirror does not make any representations or warranties with respect to any information.
UNIVERSAL MIRROR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR IN ANY COMMUNICATION WITH YOU OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION.
Universal Mirror is not liable for any personal or property injury, damage and/or liability, whether in the form of direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages, arising out of your use of or reliance upon the information.
- Your Contributions to the Site. Portions of the Site may contain areas, such as comment sections, bulletin boards and/or message boards, which provide you and other third parties an opportunity to exchange, post and/or otherwise distribute suggestions, ideas, feedback, recommendations, opinions and/or other materials and information (collectively, “Submissions”). If you make any Submissions on the Site, you represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to such Submissions and all material they contain, that the Submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary to you, and that such Submissions do not and will not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or violate any term of these TOU. You hereby grant to Universal Mirror a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to reproduce and use all Submissions. You acknowledge that Universal Mirror does not screen, edit or review Submissions in the normal course of its business prior to the appearance of those Submissions on the Site. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Universal Mirror disclaims all responsibility and liability for Submissions and for any losses, damages, or expenses resulting from their use and/or appearance on the Site.
- Prohibited Submissions. The following are examples of the kind of information or content that is illegal or prohibited to post, transmit, publish, or otherwise make available on the website. Universal Mirror reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in its sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending Submission from the website. Prohibited Submissions include, but are not limited to, information or content that, in the sole discretion of Universal Mirror:
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- contains personally identifiable information about a child under the age of thirteen (13) years;
- depicts nudity, violence, drug use, or animal cruelty;
- is obscene, defamatory, disparaging, slanderous, libelous, or pornographic;
- disseminates another person’s personal information without his or her permission, or collects or solicits another person’s personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, association, or connection with, any person or entity;
- contains video, audio photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission;
- contains others’ copyrighted material without obtaining permission first;
- violates the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights, or any other rights of any person; or
- is in any way used for or in connection with “spamming,” “phishing,” “trolling,” or similar activities.
- No Advertising or Commercial Solicitation. You agree and acknowledge that you will not advertise or solicit any user to buy or sell any products or services through the website. You also agree and acknowledge that you will not transmit any chain letters, junk, or spam e-mail to other users.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement must be submitted to the following Universal Mirror Designated Agent:
Universal Mirror, LLC
Burke Fossee III
32100 Telegraph Rd.
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Any other requirements under U.S. law.
Governing Law. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Michigan, and the federal copyright and trademark laws of the United States.